If you missed it, you can now watch the Kickoff Meeting talk of Andreas Grüneis on TACO’s YouTube channel.
This is the last talk of the Kickoff Meeting that was uploaded to YouTube. However, we will continue to upload interesting colloquia – so don’t forget to subscribe to get notifications when we do.
Previously published videos:
- 11.01. Catalysis by Ultrathin LaBO3 (B=Co, Fe) Perovskite Films: Progress Report by Günther Rupprechter
- 22.12. Machine Learning for Molecular Simulation: Some Successes, Challenges & Promises by Christoph Dellago
- 22.12. Thermodynamic Properties of Zirconia from Machine Learning within and beyond DFT by Carla Verdi
- 20.12. First Insights into the Structure & Reactivity of Oxide Nanoparticles by Karin Föttinger and Christoph Rameshan
- 17.12. Quantum Machine Learning in Chemical Compound Space by Anatole von Lilienfeld (Keynote)
- 17.12. Water-Gas Shift Chemistry on Magnetite by Gareth Parkinson
- 10.12. Kinetics and Defect Chemistry of Mixed Conducting SOFC Electrodes at High Temperature by Andreas Nenning
- 01.12. Tackling the Understanding of Hetrogeneous Catalysts using Theory by Aleix Comas-Vives
- 25.11. Reaction Mechanisms and Phase Evolution in Main Group Redox Chemistries by Stefan Freunbrger (Keynote)
- 18.11. Polarons in TACO: Properties, Effects, and Promising Novel Recipes by Michele Reticcioli
- 11.11. Machine Learning Enhanced Evolutionary Search for Structure by Bjørk Hammer (Keynote)
- 10.11. Perovskite Oxide Surfaces: Challenges and Opportunities by Michele Riva (P02)
- 04.11. Machine-Learning Methods for Structure Prediction of Multi-Component Perovskites by Jesús Carrete (P09)