Joint TACO-NanoCat Conference 2023
TAming COmplexity in Materials:
Synergies between Experiment and Modelling
The joint TACO-NanoCat Conference 2023 will be held in Vienna from September 24.–27. 2023.
Venue: TUtheSky, Getreidemarkt 9, 1060 Vienna
Registration is now closed!
Confirmed Invited Speakers
- Tanja Cuk (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Zdenek Dohnalek (PNNL)
- Ralf Drautz (Ruhr University Bochum)
- Andreas Grüneis (TU Wien)
- Timo Jacob (University of Ulm)
- Johannes Kästner (University of Stuttgart)
- Jonas Köhler (Microsoft)
- Boris Kozinsky (Harvard University)
- Karsten Reuter (FHI Berlin)
- Beatriz Roldán (FHI Berlin)
- Martin Setvin (Charles University Prague)
- Štefan Vajda (J. Heyrovsky Institute of Physical Chemistry)
- Bilge Yildiz (MIT)
The current program can be found below.
The book of abstracts can be downloaded here.